Wanna make your own photo booth strips?
- Use any digital camera
- Place it in a tripod or any flat surface (Make sure it can capture everything)
- Set it to automatic / timer picture; I would recommend 10 Seconds
- Start the Camera Timer (Usually by pressing the Shutter Button on your camera)
- Pose and Hold
- (Repeat Steps 4 and 5 for at least 4 Times)
- Save the Pictures to your PC (transfer them from your camera to your PC)
- Use a Free Picture Strip Template from www.sugarplumpaperie.com
- Use any Image Editing Software to place your pictures on the Photo Strip (Photoshop, The Gimp, etc…)
- Print! You are Done!
Sure, it’s a little more complicated and time consuming, but It will be a lot of fun, almost as much fun as renting a photo booth.