It is widely seen and observed that the right wedding music helps your guests up to enjoy the celebration with a lot of energy. Depending on the type of wedding entertainment, your wedding guests will feel a different level of energy, which makes the music an integral part in setting their mood. These days it can be seen that wedding venues in Houston are hosting countless wedding receptions with full-fledged performance by some most renowned DJs in Houston.
We have come across some people, who have been confused of choosing between a wedding DJ and a live band for their wedding reception in Houston. The below description will help people in getting an idea why it is wise to select a DJ for wedding reception.
Pros of Hiring a Wedding DJ:
- Unlimited Music Selection: Your music selection will be unlimited with a disc jockey, as you can select music from different genres, styles and instruments.
- Interactive Ambience: Having an interactive ambience in your wedding reception will help in engaging the wedding guests, which eliminates any kind of boredom. Wedding DJs are found to be most interactive and bring on innovative ideas to engage your wedding guests and let them enjoy the event while having a great time.
- Professionally Trained Wedding MC: Having a DJ in Houston provide you with entertainment allows you to have a professionally trained master of ceremonies for your wedding reception. A professionally trained Master of Ceremonies is responsible for keeping the timeline, announcing to your guests in an eloquent manner all the activities, respectfully introduce the speakers of the toasts or any other speakers, sit down with you and go over every intricate detail of your wedding celebration.
- Energizing Event: The main objective and goal of DJs in Houston wedding receptions, is to keep up the energy levels while the event moves on. You will find there are no breaks in disc jockeying, which assures uninterrupted entertainment for the entire reception.
- Reasonable: You won’t believe that it’s true but, one can have a high energy and uninterrupted wedding reception in Houston with professional DJs, which will cost much lower than hiring a whole band.
Cons of Hiring a Band for Wedding Reception:
- Not organized: Often times it is seen that musicians of a wedding band focus more on music and less on the ongoing event schedule or flow. This results in delayed wedding scheduled events, no one in charge running the reception, no one informing the guests of the upcoming events, etc…
- Number of Breaks: The most common thing of a performing wedding band is that you will find maximum number of breaks in between the songs for setting up various instruments, making adjustments and taking rest for a moment. This does not go well for a nightlong event. The energy level falls to zero when that happens and generally they have a hard time picking up the energy level after every song/break.
- Expensive: Bands incorporates as well as includes a greater number of people, equipment, instruments and vocals, which proves to be costly and the cost increases with size, experience and skill set of the band. This makes the wedding band extremely expensive to hire for your wedding reception in Houston.
Where to find professional Houston DJ?
You can have a highly energized and entertainment filled wedding reception with a most talented and experienced wedding DJ in Houston at Elegante Entertainment. Having over 15 years of professional experience in performing at weddings, today we are known as a reputable and most competent DJ service provider in Houston. Give me a call today at (832) 465-1161.
Photo Booth Pictures | Locators Expo at the Rice Lofts in the Crystal Ballroom
These are some photos from our event at the Crystal Ballroom where we provided our photo booth and the client decorated the photo booth with different props and different balloon decorations. There is a full size Marylyn Monroe Pop up display. We provided our Damask Backdrop and red carpet and red curtains to match the hollywood theme they had that day.
This was for the Apartment Locators and there were a lot of fun and upbeat guests ranging from managers and employees from the different apartment locating services around the Houston Area.
We wanted to post a few pictures of our photo booths in action… We currently have 5 Photo Booths up and running and they are generally the same concept….
Our Photo Booth Design
We have designed our photo booths with 5 things in mind
- Ease of Use
- Great Quality Prints in seconds
- To Look Similar to a traditional Photo Booth
- To have the same feel as a traditional Photo Booth
What we have found out, as I had stated in an earlier post, people are not really open to the ‘open booth’ concept. When the ‘open boot’ concept came around, many people jumped on that bandwagon, and luckily with my design, I was able to use my photo booths as an open booth concept, but people complained for a few reasons…
Traditional Photo Booth Vs. The Open Booth Concept
Top Open Booth Complaints
- No Privacy!!! (this was the biggest complaint)
- We want the traditional photo booth look and feel
- Did we mention, There Was No Privacy
- People wanted to be silly and not have people looking at them
- People wanted to be romantic and not have the rest of the room/people in line looking at them
- People just want privacy!
However, I just realized there were no recent pictures with my photo booths on my website, so I’ve been getting a lot of questions of how these look…
Here are the Photo Booth Pictures
Disclaimer: These were taken with my iPhone, so the quality is not the best, but you get a great idea of how the photo booths look…
Please use the contact form to find out more information about our current special… $200 off our 4 Hour Photo Booth Rental price…
So for a limited time you get the photo booth for $795.00 for 4 Hour rental…
Bridal Open House in Houston
We will be participating in several Bridal Open House in Houston, so far we have confirmed 2 and once we get asked to participate in others we will be posting the information on our website. For these two, we will be providing information about all of our services and will also be providing one or several of our services for you to see.
Le Virage Ballroom Bridal Open House
Thursday, July 22, 2010
5:30PM to 8:30PM
Le Virage Ballroom
12126 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77077
Bridal Open House Information
RSVP – (832) 293.0911
Pine Forest Country Club Bridal Open House
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Pine Forest Country Club
18003 Clay Rd.
Houston, TX 77084
Bridal Open House Information
RSVP – (281) 463-0900
RSVP For an Open House
* Please note we will only use your contact information to provide additional info on when and where we will be performing. We will not spam you and you can always unsubscribe from our list at any time!
If you live in the Houston area, you know that the good DJ’s, the ones that get everyone dancing and do everything they say they will do to make your party a complete success, start their pricing at around $1,200 for a 4 hour wedding packed with personalized fun, a great musical selection (as specified by you), and memorable entertainment!
We have teamed up with Elegante Entertainment, to offer you photo booth services and a great DJ/MC for your event, and we will even save you an additional $100.00 off our 3 hour Photo Booth service!
Elegante Entertainment will even throw in an additional 1 hour of service, for free, or 1 Ceremony System for free, or, $200 of their 4 hour wedding package!!! Your choice!
We have been working with and for Elegante Entertainment for 2 years and have found them to be an exceptional company to work with. ALL, and I do mean ALL their clients are 200% satisfied with their abilities to entertain and to make sure that everyone has fun at your reception.
Book with us, in order to get those additional savings or in order to get the FREE offers they are offering to our clients, and if available, you will be able to book the owner of the company to DJ/MC your event!!!